Wednesday, August 13, 2014

First Day of School Interview - Little Boy

Over the next few weeks all 3 of my boys will be starting school.  To kick the school year off I will be interviewing each of them when they start school....I have no idea what they will say, but it might be good for a laugh or sweet to look at when they are grown.

Little Boy - About to Start Pre-Kindergarten


1.  I am 40 1/2 inches tall and I weigh 39 pounds.

2.  My favourite thing to play is:  Transformers

3.  My favourite colour is:  Orange

4.  My favourite book is:  Ninja Turtles

5.  My favourite TV show is:  Tayo

6.  My favourite food is:  Meat

7.  My favourite activity is:  Swimming

8.  I really like:  Going to the playground

9.  I really don't like:  Showers

10.  My favourite thing about myself is:  I can climb

11.  This year I want to:  Play

12.  When I grow up, I want to:  be a Corvette driver

No comments:

Post a Comment