Monday, November 18, 2013

Little Boy and Safety

Today this happened:

Me:  [Little Boy], get off of there - you are going to fall down and either hurt yourself or land on your brother.

Little Boy:  I don't want to.  I want to stay up here.

Me:  How are you going to get down safely?  You can't just jump.  You will hurt him or you.

Little Boy:  I will be safe.

Me:  How?  There is no safe way down.

Little Boy:  It will be safe as long as you don't watch.  You just go into the other room and I will get down safely.

Me:  But you're just going to jump down.

Little Boy:  Yes but it's safe because you can't see.

1 comment:

  1. Learning to be a teenager! I think my kids could identify with the thought process that nothing in life could be more dangerous than the "ire of mom"...

    ReplyDelete